Sunday, May 11, 2014

Neon Dry Marble

I've been eyeing my neon polishes for a few days now. I used them a little bit during the winter months to break up the monotony of dark colors but now that it's spring, it's time to put them in the forefront. I was trying to think of something I hadn't yet done with my neons. Dry marbling came to mind. I may be wrong, but I don't think I've ever done an all neon dry marble before. I'm so glad I thought of it, though...




For this design, I used all Funky Fingers polishes. Well, aside from Sally Hansen White Out that I used as a base to make the colors really pop. Over White Out, I used Highlighter. Once that dried completely, I did another thick coat of Highlighter and added some globs (that's the technical term) of Like Clockwork, Aloha!, and Riot. Working very quickly while everything was still wet, I swirled the colors together using a sewing needle. I thought about adding some glitter but this was just loud enough on its own. Ha ha! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment