Sunday, September 8, 2013

31DC2013 Day 8 - Metallic Nails

I already knew from the beginning that I wanted to do water spotted nails for this prompt. I knew which colors I wanted to use, too. This was an easy one. 




What I had trouble with, though, was photographing it! It's so ridiculously reflective, my camera hated it! I played around with angles and lighting and finally got a shot where you could better see the water spotting.

I used Butter London The Full Monty as the base color on all of my nails other than my ring finger; there I used China Glaze Avalanche. I used Avalanche for the water spotting, as well. The glitter accent over Avalanche is Julep Vivien.

This is a manicure that, I think, looks way better in person than in the photos. I wish everyone could see!

No comments:

Post a Comment