Wednesday, August 14, 2013

More Color Changing

Today, I have another color changing polish to show you. As in my last post, this is a Funky Fingers polish from the Solar Collection. It's called Lil Miss Sunshine and it's a pearl white that turns orange. I was trying to decide what to do with this one and my friend, Heather, suggested zebra/tiger print. Genius!

 Zebra when white...



 ...and tiger when orange. The pattern was stamped in Art Club Black from BM-223.

This photo is outdoors after 30 seconds. This polish changed color much more quickly than Partly Cloudy did. Although, it may have just seemed that way since the color change was more dramatic. The orange is a bit lighter than the bottle says but the color is still gorgeous. It's such a nice yellow-orange unlike any color I have.

These solar polishes are so much fun. I might have to go get some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment