Thursday, August 8, 2013

Water Marble Color Block

The other day, I was trying to decide what design I wanted to do to my nails. I was torn between a water marble and a color blocking design. Then I thought, "Why not combine the two?" So that's what I did. 



All of the colors that I used are Juleps. The base color is Susie, the light pink is Carrie and the fuchsia is Janel. Also, I was asked to do a tutorial for my color blocked nails so I put together a little picture tutorial.

For the color blocked nails, I used almost the exact same technique. After taping off the color blocks, I did a regular water marble. Afterwards, I painted just a few of the blocks a solid color and then removed the striping tape. 

Although this design was super time-consuming, it was so much fun and turned out fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment