Tuesday, November 5, 2013

It's hip to be a square!

I had a couple of fairly catastrophic breaks in the last couple days and one of them broke straight across the top. It really made me miss my square nails. Since I had to go short anyway, I decided to go back to squares. I love them! I'm so glad I went back!

 

On to the manicure: I helped my mother-in-law with some yard work today and seeing all of the leaves everywhere inspired me so much. It was beautiful. So I did a fall leaves inspired design.


Oh my! I love this! I love the way the colors all work together! The base color is Julep Olivia. It's just the most gorgeous chocolate-brown creme. I free-handed the leaves in OPI Deutsch You Want Me Baby? and added a little Butter London The Full Monty to the middle of the leaves. The veining on the leaves is also Olivia. The glitter topper on my pinky and index fingers is Seche Sparkle, Clink, Kiss (which I have been completely obsessed with over the last week!).

No comments:

Post a Comment