Thursday, November 21, 2013

Holo & Glitter


I got another Nfu-oh holographic polish in the mail the other day. I love them so much. The holo effect is so strong and they are a pretty large bottle of polish. I think holographic polishes are one of my favorite finishes. It's such a unique effect and it's very attention grabbing. Anytime I wear one, I get tons of compliments. So, as soon as I got it, I had to use it!





 

This is two coats of #62. I did the glitter gradient using loose matte black glitter that I got in a craft store.

Holos can be a little tricky to apply. They tend to streak a bit, especially on the second/third coat. The trick is to apply each layer very quickly with very very light pressure. Also, wait until each layer is completely dry before adding another. It takes a bit and it can be annoying but it's SO worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment