Saturday, September 10, 2016

31DC2016 Day 9 - Rainbow Nails

For today's prompt, my initial instinct was to do a water marble. But, since water marble is an actual prompt in the challenge, I decided against it. Then, I thought about doing something with polka dots, but that's a prompt too. After a few more ideas that I rejected I finally came up with something.



I started with a base of Funky Fingers Sand & Stilettos which I sponged on for full opacity in less coats. I then randomly sponged on colors from the OPI Color Paints line. I used eight of the nine colors: Magenta Muse, Chromatic Orange, Primarily Yellow, Landscape Artist, Turquoise Aesthetic, Indigo Motif, Purple Perspective. I also took some photos of the glitter base without the colors added.


It's so pretty! I honestly almost left it this way because the holographic glitter reflected so many colors.


Here's an out-of-focus shot to show just how colorful the reflections are!

No comments:

Post a Comment