Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Multichrome, Waterfall, and Stamping

One of my favorite polishes, currently, is ILNP Birefringence. It's an Ultrachrome with a wide range of color changes and it's just lovely. I was trying to come up with some fun nail art to do including Birefringence but I didn't want to cover it up with anything. So I thought of some other designs to put alongside it in corresponding colors.



I have a coat of Birefringence on my middle and index fingers over Sally Hansen Black Heart. I've got Black Heart on the rest of my nails as well. On my pinky and thumb, I did a waterfall in Kleancolor Metallic Purple, Metallic Indigo, Metallic Aqua, and Metallic Fuchsia. I wanted to mimic a few of the color flashes in Birefringence. I also stamped a design in Metallic Fuchsia and Metallic Aqua. Unfortunately, I don't remember which plate I stamped from other than it was a Bundle Monster plate.

It was very difficult to capture all of the color flashes in Birefringence with my crappy camera but I got a few.



It's one of those polishes that you have to see in person and when you do you won't be able to stop staring at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment