Saturday, January 3, 2015

I Love Textured Gradients

I don't know exactly what it is but I am a sucker for textured nail polish. Maybe it's the visual interest. I usually spend most of the day staring at my nails when I wear them. Maybe it's the feel of them. I also spend a lot of time running my fingers over my nails. Maybe it's the versatility of them. You can wear them rough or add a topcoat for a whole new look! Regardless, I don't think I'll ever get tired of them.

I picked up another one of L'Oreal's textured polishes the other day and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it first!




Textured gradient! The gold is L'Oreal The Statement Piece and the black is L'Oreal Rough Around the Edges. I just adore this. For me, textured gradients are the best kind of gradient. They technique is exactly the same but, for me, it's easier to get a smooth gradient because the texture is a lot more forgiving and hides more flaws. 

Man, I love this look. The sparkle is ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment