Sunday, October 2, 2016

31DC2016 Day 31 - Honor Nails You Love

I made it. The last day of the challenge and only one day behind schedule. For the prompt, I chose a design that I've actually been wanting to recreate for a very long time. I have always put it off, though, because it's complicated and time-consuming. 

The design I chose to honor is the reciprocal scaled gradient by Simply Nailogical

 I chose to use two colors instead of doing each nail in two separate colors. But, true to Simply Nailogical style, I chose two holographic polishes. I used Butter London Trustafarian and A England Tristam. 

Can anyone spot my screw-up? I messed up some of the nails on the last step but I had already put in SO MUCH TIME that there was no way that I would start over. They still look pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment