Monday, July 27, 2015

Subtle Sparkly Gradient

I'm just getting over being sick for the last few week and it was hell on my nails. I don't know if it was the medicine I was taking or what but my nails are a disaster. They got super brittle and started breaking and peeling like crazy. I've spent the last couple of days nurturing my little nubby nails and trying to get them back in shape.

Meanwhile, I have a mani to share that I actually did a couple of weeks ago and forgot about.




Since it's been so long since I actually did these, I actually don't remember all of the polishes I used. I started off with a pretty subtle gradient. I topped it with ORLY Sparkling Garbage. Have you ever bought a nail polish purely because of the name? That was mostly the case with this. I picked it up because it was pretty. I bought it because of the name. It's gorgeous, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment