Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Date Night Nails (updated)

Friday night, hubby and I went on a dinner and a movie date night. I was giving my nails a break that day and, ten minutes before we needed to leave, I remembered that I had naked nails. I couldn't leave the house like that! I needed something quick and decided that a glittery French manicure was the way to go.



Unfortunately, Blogger isn't letting me upload any photos! Ugh! I've been trying for two days now with no luck. You can see a photo, though, on my Tumblr page!

Apparently, it's my computer, not Blogger, that's causing me problems. Everything works perfectly except for the Blogger photo uploader. I tried on my mother-in-law's computer and it's working just fine. So, now I get to try to figure out what's wrong with my computer. Yay...

Photo time!

I started with two coats of Seche Sparkle, Clink, Kiss. This glitter is gorgeous! So, so, so pretty! I did the tips in Julep Claudette, which matches the rose red glitter perfectly! Super quick and pretty for date night.

No comments:

Post a Comment