Thursday, October 31, 2013

Backed Up Halloween

I have been such a bad blogger this month! Ugh! I have been so busy. I have been doing my nails, though, and today I have three Halloween manicures to show you!




This is a simple spiderweb dry marble. I used Ulta Little Black Dress and Sally Hansen White On.

This design is inspired by marble headstones. I did a light cling wrap. The base color is Zoya Kelly. The marbling is done in Sally Hansen White On and also Zoya Kelly that I lightened with White On. I used Ulta Little Black Dress and a striping brush for the RIP detail. I mattified everything with Julep's matte top coat.

 
This is probably my favorite. I wore a fun silver and white masquerade mask to work today and wanted a spooky manicure to match. I used Sally Hansen White On for the base. The stamping is done in Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. I used some of the Halloween designs from Bundle Monster's 200 set. I topped it all with China Glaze Fairy Dust too add a little glitziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment