Monday, August 4, 2014

Textured Color Block

As some may notice, I've changed the look of my blog a bit. I wanted a fresh and simpler look. I'm using this revamp as a nudge back into regular blogging. I've been pretty bad about keeping up with my blog but, to be honest, I just haven't been doing my nails as much as I used to. With work, the puppy, and personal stuff, I just haven't been able to do them on a daily basis. This, unfortunately, means that I've also been neglecting my nails a bit, too. I just wasn't caring for them like I should have so they aren't in the best shape.

Well, no more of that! Back to pretty pretty nails and blogging and babying my nails! Now, on to the manicure!




I laid down a base coat of Butter London The Full Monty for this design. After taping off with some striping tape, I filled in the squares with Essie Armed and Ready and Formula X Extraterrestrial. Obviously, I could not top coat because that would have disrupted the majesty that is Extraterrestrial.  I like the edgier colors in combination with the lovely sparkle. Plus, I just love textured polishes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment