Sunday, August 3, 2014

Julep Maven Skittles

I have been a Julep maven for about a year and a half now. If you aren't familiar, it's a monthly beauty box subscription containing nail polishes and other beauty products/tools specially chosen for you based on your style profile. I, personally, am in it for the nail polish. The other products I have received from them have only made me love Julep more but the polishes are where my heart lies. They create a new color collection every month and the colors are almost always stunning.

This month's collection may well be my favorite so far. It's called Wanderlust and the colors are to die for. There was no way I could choose which colors I liked best so I asked hubby to make the choice for me. He couldn't decide, either, so he told me to just upgrade and get the whole collection. That's nine colors! Ten if you include the limited edition glitter celebrating Julep's third birthday. My box came in the mail yesterday and I had to do a mani with them today. 



I couldn't decide which color to use so I grabbed five random ones (seriously, they're so gorgeous. I couldn't go wrong.) The colors I used, from thumb to pinky, are Neha, India, Kirti, Katie, and Tammi.

Also, I did some reverse stamping to make a couple of fun nail decals. I chose the sugar skull designs from BM-413. I stamped in Sally Hansen White On and the background color is OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons.

Aren't these colors amazing? If you haven't tried Julep polishes before, I highly suggest them. In fact, why not become a Julep Maven, yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment