Monday, June 16, 2014

A Little Metal

A few weeks ago, I ordered these small metal spike studs from The Born Pretty Store and I've been itching to use them. They're so fun and edgy. I just haven't been sure of what I wanted to do with them. Well, while listening to the radio, a Metallica song came on and I knew what I had to do. It couldn't be more perfect! Hubby and I are both big Metallica fans and I knew he would get a kick out of a design inspired by one of his favorite bands.



I only needed two polishes for this design; Sally Hansen Black Out and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. I used a Sally Hansen nail art pen in silver to make the logo on my middle finger. Now, I couldn't just NOT use some kind of glitter. I grabbed a couple of loose glitters from the craft store and did glitter gradients on my pinky and index finger.

This design turned out even better than I envisioned. How great would these be for a concert? 

No comments:

Post a Comment