Monday, June 30, 2014

There's Baloney in Our Slacks!

It's been quite some time since my last post but it's with good reason. I've been preparing for a visit from my family from Tennessee. It's been about a year and a half since I've seen them and I was SOOO excited. Also maybe a little anxious because with hubby and myself plus them and their guest, there are six of us in our little three bedroom house. Luckily, my awesome mother-in-law offered up two beds in her house (she lives right down the street) so everyone has a comfortable place to sleep. During the day, though, everyone hangs out and eats here. So, needless to say, things have been a little hectic. 

But, thanks to the Germany/Algeria game today, everyone's attention was occupied and I had time to do a little nail art! Today's design is based on one of my favorite cartoons from the 90s! Can you recognize it?




It's time for Animaniacs! What a fun design! I didn't use all that many polishes for this; Sally Hansen White On, Sally Hansen nail art pens in black and white, and Art Club Red for their faces. Butter London The Full Monty and OPI Blue Me Away for the Warner Brothers logo. Butter London The Full Monty and China Glaze Whirled Away on my pinky. The flower on Dot's head is Julep Blake and Nan. I topped everything with China Glaze Matte Magic to really bring out the animated look.

No comments:

Post a Comment