Sunday, March 24, 2013

Last bit of catch up

It has been nearly a week since my last post but, after today, I should be posting almost daily again.

I have several manicures to show you today.

For this manicure, I only used two nail polishes. Wet n Wild Candy-licious and Wet n Wild Black Creme. Other than those polishes some dotting tools and striping tape, the only thing I used was some loose black glitter on my ring finger.


This is Julep Marion as a base color and stamping from BM-212 in Art Club Venice. The design looks a little bit like peacock feathers which works well with the teal and pink/purple metallic.



This is Julep Stefani topped with Butter London Knackered. Knackered is a fantastic duochrome that shifts between purpleish and greenish/teal shades. It's also loaded with holographic shimmer. I tried to capture the color shift, but my camera didn't agree with me. I did get a lot of the holo, though. This color is amazing.

For Trisha, we were inspired by a shirt she was wearing (which I should have taken a picture of). We started with Butter London Trustafarian and painted on a small floral design in OPI Live and Let Die.

Heather, who has been into bright and neon colors lately, wanted Funky Fingers Power Play with Sinful Colors Star Dust as an accent.


For this water spotting, I started with Julep Niecy and topped it with Julep Camille. Camille was the mystery color in Julep's spring mystery box. The spotting is done in Sally Hansen Blue Me Away.

No comments:

Post a Comment