Thursday, January 5, 2017

Silvery Gradient

Here we are, five days into 2017. I didn't even finish my 12 days of Christmas nail art posts, let alone post any NYE designs. I took a little break to spend time with family for a little while over the holidays. They were visiting from out of state and it was nice to just relax and hang out with them. 

I did do my nails for NYE, though, and that's the design I have to share with you today. I started out with a gradient and then, when it came to deck it out for the holiday, I changed my mind. I loved the gradient so much that I didn't want to put anything over top of it. 

The base color is Sally Hansen Celeb City, the blue is Studio M Blue Funk, and the black is Wet n Wild Black Creme. I have always loved this color combination and I love this gradient. Yup.


No comments:

Post a Comment