Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Eve Nail Art

I am in serious awe of the fact that it's the end of 2015. This year has absolutely flown by. It wasn't a terribly remarkable year but it was a good one, nonetheless. Who has a resolution for next year? I do! My resolution for 2016 is to be more organized which includes having a more organized blog posting schedule. There were several times this past year where I fell behind in posting and sometimes even doing my nails at all. Then I get sad. Well, next year will be better!

On to my new year's eve nails. I wanted something fun and festive, obviously, so glitter had to be a part of the design.


For this simple design I used Julep Adele as my base. It's just an iridescent shimmer topper so you can still see my natural nail through it, which is what I wanted. I freehanded on some French tips with Sally Hansen Hard to Get. Along the smile line, I dabbed on a little bit of Essence Glitz & Glam. I used a striping brush to paint on the numbers in Pure Ice Iced Merlot. (Fun fact, I had to redo one nail because I actually put 2006 on my nails instead of 2016!!!)

I hope you all had a fabulous year and I wish the best to you and yours in the year to come! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment