Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine's Day Chevrons

We are less than a week away from Valentine's Day! I know some people hate the holiday or think that it's stupid. I love it, and I love festive nail art. Valentine's Day is another excuse for me to do some fun holiday designs! Today's design was inspired by my newest Julep glitter, Hartleigh.





Hartleigh is just lovely. It's a perfect mix of holographic micro-glitters, small and medium matte white glitters, and pink and red heart glitters. I chose three colors to coordinate with Hartleigh; Sally Hansen White On, Sally Hansen Rapid Red, and Wet n Wild Lavender Creme. I topped Lavender Creme with Hartleigh on my middle finger. I used all three colors to do a gradient on my pinky and thumb which I topped with China Glaze Fairy Dust. With a white base on my ring and index fingers, I used tape I cut with pinking shears to make chevron stripes in Rapid Red and Lavender Creme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment