Saturday, October 18, 2014

Water Marble Week - Day 6

It's after midnight so, technically, this should be day 7. But I started before the stroke of 12 so I'm still counting it as day 6. So, I'm still on track!

I wanted to try something a little different with this marble. Since we are exactly two weeks away from Halloween, I wanted to start posting holiday nails. With my marbling challenge coinciding with that plan, I figured I might as well make my last two marbles a bit Halloween-y!




You may be thinking that this doesn't look like Halloween. Well, there's a twist! After I painted a base of Sally Hansen White On, I topped it with a few coats of Fantasy Makers Go With the Glow! Yay glow in the dark nails! I did the marbling in Go With the Glow and Sally Hansen Black Out.



I also finally mastered the art of photographing glow in the dark nails. It's not easy but it looks really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment