Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Movie Nails

When I decided to do this 12 days of Christmas nail art thing, I knew right away that I wanted to do one design based on a Christmas movie. The thing is, there are SOOOO many Christmas movies out there! You've got your Christmas Classics like It's a Wonderful Life, White Christmas, and A Christmas Story. There are those awesome old Christmas claymations like A Year Without Santa Clause, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and Santa Clause is Coming to Town. But then you've got those newer movies that become instant classics.

It didn't take me long to chose a movie. Can you tell what it is? I'll give you a hint...
"Bye, Buddy! Hope you find your dad!"

I started out with Studio M Silver Lake. The colors I used for Mr. Narwhal, Arctic Puffin, and Buddy's legs are: Kiss Nail Art Paint Black, Sally Hansen Hard to Get, Essie Bikini So Teeny, Wet n Wild D'oh!, and Wet n Wild Sunny Side Up. I ended up wanting some sparkle but I didn't want to cover up my design so I filled in the blank spaces with Kiss Nail Art Paint Silver Glitter.

This very well may be my favorite Christmas movie. I can say, without exaggeration, that I've watched it three times within the last two weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment