Sunday, October 4, 2015

Simple Fall Stripes

The weather, here in Michigan, has been delightfully Autumnal over the last few days. It's the type of weather that makes you want to curl up with a giant mug of coffee and a soft blanket. It's also put me in the mood for darker, bolder nail polish colors. I have several colors that make me think of Fall but when I sat down to do my nails, I knew exactly which color I wanted to use.




The color I chose is Essie Armed and Ready. Hubby picked this one out for me quite some time ago and I always love it around this time of year. It's a deep green that leans gray in some light and it has a gold/coppery shimmer. To add a little something something, and to bring out the shimmer, I added a simple stripe of Revlon Hypnotize down the middle of each nail. I love the simplicity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment