Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sparkly Halloween Jelly

I love Halloween. It is, by far, my favorite holiday. Actually, it's really the only one that hubby and I really get into. For the rest of the month, I want to do nothing but Halloween designs. I have some really fun designs planned but I want to start out with something simple.

I know that some people don't care for jelly polishes. I like them, though, and every once in a while, I get a hankering to use them.





I started with OPI Ya'll Come Ya Hear. I made some bat decals with Sally Hansen Black Out and BM-213 and placed those randomly on my nails. I topped that with a few more coats of the OPI. Then, I remembered that I have a jelly glitter to match perfectly; Julep Kyla! I slapped that on and I love the end result!

No comments:

Post a Comment