Tuesday, September 23, 2014

31dc2014 Day 23 - Inspired by a Movie

I don't know where it came from but, just as I sat down to start doing my nails, my movie inspiration popped right into my head. Drop Dead Fred! What a great movie! I loved it as a kid! Hubby and I rediscovered it a year or so ago and I still love it so much! It's just so fun and, as obnoxious as Fred is, he is just the greatest. I was more than excited to create a fun manicure inspired by Fred.




The striped nails are inspired by Fred's funky green suit. The orange is inspired by Fred's outrageous hair. The base color on the green nails is Sinful Colors Happy Ending. I custom mixed the other shade of green. The orange is Sinful Colors Cloud 9 and the black is Sally Hansen Black Out.

I'm very happy with this and it makes me want to watch Drop Dead Fred so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment