Monday, September 15, 2014

31dc2014 Day 15 - Delicate Print

We're halfway through the 31 day challenge!

Today is the day I was dreading simply because this is the only prompt for which I did not have a single clue as to what I was going to do. Seriously, though, what the hell does delicate print mean? I struggled with this prompt last year and this year was no different. I started and scrapped three different designs before I got to this one. And, frankly, I am only posting this one because I didn't have time to remove it and do something else. 

Call it cheating, if you want, but I ended up using stamping for this design. I really could not come up with an idea that I liked and this was a sort of last resort. It still came out pretty, though.




The base color is Sinful Colors Happy Ending. I used a swirly/floral design from BM-406 and stamped it in A England Tristam.

This definitely wasn't what I was envisioning but, all-in-all, I'm happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment