Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pink, Sparkles, and a Fan Brush

Call me lazy, but most of the time, I just want nail art that takes next to no time but looks really unique. Don't get me wrong; intricate free-handed designs and water marble and stuff are amazing! But hand me some plastic wrap or a dotting tool, and I'm usually a happy girl.

Such was the case with this design. I didn't want to spend much time on my nails but I still wanted something fun, flirty, and PINK!




I decided on some fan brush nail art with a couple of accent nails. I started with a base on every nail (except my index finger) of Sally Hansen White On. On my index finger I used Anise Sparks Fly. The glitter on my ring finger is Finger Paints A Pink of Pixie. I used three colors to do the fan brushing on my thumb, pinky and middle finger; Anise Sparks Fly, OPI Berlin There Done That, and Julep Carrie.

The downside to being in a hurry, is you can easily screw up. Do you see the dent in my index finger?! I didn't notice it until I was taking the photos. :( All-in-all, though, I adore this!

No comments:

Post a Comment