Sunday, July 27, 2014

Some Overdue Water Marble

Yesterday, I wanted to do something that I hadn't done in a while. I sat and thought about it for a while and eventually decided on water marbling. It's one of those things that I love to do but usually, once I consider the mess, the time, and the 99.9% chance that I will screw up several times before I'm done, I decide against it. Well, this time, I had some spare time on my hands and I was feeling patient so I went for it!

I was heading to a party so I chose the colors based on my outfit for the night; black and white to match my top and blue to match my jeans! I've always loved the combination of black and white with a pop of color.



The black and white are my trusty Sally Hansen polishes; Black Out and White On. The blue is Wet n Wild Blue Moon.

Would you believe that I didn't screw up once? Yay! Oh, and sorry about the tip wear. I forgot to take the picture yesterday so I didn't take it until this morning. Since I'm pretty rough on my nails, they start wearing and chipping within hours. Still loving this, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment