Sunday, January 5, 2014

Wintery Waterfall

I love snow! And it is snowing! It's been snowing since yesterday. If you live near the Great Lakes or in the Northeast, you know. Some of you have gotten a couple inches and some of you have gotten a few inches. If you're lucky, like us, you're getting inches in the teens! 

Yay!

This morning, hubby and I spent some time outside. At first, it was just to shovel the walk and driveway but we ended up playing in the snow. This included hubby throwing me into the snow; I took him down with me, though, so it was fine. I wanted to make a snowman (which hubby thinks is silly) but the snow was just too powdery. Maybe later this week! 

On to my nails...
I wanted to do something frosty looking in honor of all this snowfall and I love what I came up with!


My base color is Zoya Hazel. She may come from Zoya's summer 2013 collection, but I love Hazel for a winter color. Hazel is a frosty blue with a lot of silver shimmer and a tiny bit of gold shimmer. Purdy! I used four colors for the waterfall; Ulta Little Black Dress, Sally Hansen White On, Sally Hansen Celeb City, and Cult Nails Time Traveler.

I love this design for a wonderful, wintery manicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment