Sunday, July 28, 2013

Swatch you talkin' 'bout?

A few days ago I received a package in the mail that I had been anxiously anticipating. It contained, of course, nail polish. Not just any nail polish, might I add. These polishes were my very first Barry M, A England, and Nfu-oh polishes! These polishes aren't easy to come by here in the US so this is a big deal for me. Anyway, I started doing my nails last night and had a great design in mind, starting with A England Tristam. 



Is this not gorgeous? Tristam is so beautiful that I couldn't convince myself to do anything else to them! Not only is the color AMAZING, the formula is to die for. Perfect consistency and opacity in two coats. You could probably get away with one thick coat, if you wanted to. It's a lovely dark blue with a scattered holo shimmer and I can't stop staring at it. Don't mind the wear on the tips; this photo is a full day after application and I am not gentle on my hands. 

Maybe tomorrow, after work, I'll do some nail art over this if there isn't too much chipping. (My nails don't last very long at work.) In the mean time, I am perfectly content looking at my lovely blue nails. :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment