Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Despicable Me 2!

When Despicable Me came out, it quickly became one of my favorite movies. The minions are hilarious! And Agnes? Adorable! I LOVE THAT MOVIE! When I found out that they were making a sequel, I almost died! Then, I came across this on Pinterest! I instantly knew I had to recreate it! Well, tonight, I'm going to see Despicable Me 2 and this is what I'm wearing!

I used SO many colors for this. Most are mixes but for the yellow, I used Julep Charlie. The black details are Art Club Black and the white is Sally Hansen White On. When I finishes, I used a Sharpie pen to draw some hair!

This took me somewhere around an hour and a half. I only did one hand. I have a lot of time, but not three hours, ha ha! I couldn't be happier, though, with the way this turned out. It's definitely near the top of my favorite mani list.

No comments:

Post a Comment