Saturday, February 27, 2016

Pink & Purple Water Marble

A lot of people hate water marbling. A lot. I follow several nail art blogs and watch a lot of nail art videos and a fairly common theme is that water marbling sucks. I just don't feel that way. I think it's just one of those things that take some practice to perfect. Any nail art can be frustrating. It's all about learning the tips, tricks, products, and tools that work for you. 

Personally, I think I'm pretty good at water marbling and I enjoy it quite a bit. I usually have far more successes than failures. It's definitely one of my favorite nail art techniques to do.

Well, that was all just to tell you that I did a water marble design. Ha ha!



Since they quickly became my all-time FAVORITE polishes to marble with, I used my OPI ColorPaints. I started with Silver Canvas as the base, of course, and marbled with Pen & Pink and Purple Perspective. 

I just love it. And the ColorPaints make it sooooo easy! Well, liquid latex helps, too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment