Sunday, November 15, 2015

Fall Stamping

The weather has been just amazing here in Michigan! It's been cool, some rain (my favorite) and even a flurry or two one morning at 4am! This is, by far, my favorite time of year. Naturally, my color schemes for nails and makeup change accordingly. Here and there I'll still have a yearning for something bright but mostly I lean toward deeper, richer colors.




For this design I started out with Pure Ice Alter Ego. Every Autumn, I find myself reaching for this color. It's just stunning! The richness of the brown is so chic. It's got sliver...flakes?... which always makes me want to stamp in silver because the combo is gorgeous! So that's what I did. I used Sally Hansen Silver Sweep to stamp and the design is from Pueen 72.

No comments:

Post a Comment