Sunday, June 14, 2015

Innova Nails

My husband has a lot of hobbies. A lot. He cycles between them all every several months but there's one that he's pretty much always into: disc golf. For those of you who don't know anything about the sport, it takes the basic principles of golf but you use frisbees instead of a ball and clubs. And instead of putting into a hole, you throw into a metal basket. I suck at it. It's a passion of his, though. Another passion he has is collecting discs. He's got a pretty large collection and he spends a lot of time buying, selling, and trading discs. I asked him what his favorite brand was and he said it was Innova Disc Golf. 

Every once in a while, I do nail art inspired by hubby's hobbies. In the past it's been fishing, hunting, and video games. Hubby has been asking for ages that I do some disc golf nail art so I thought it was about time. I used the Innova logo for inspiration.




This design is pretty simple but it still took me forever. Mostly because I'm AWFUL at letters which you can tell by the fact that my 'Ns' don't exactly match. Ha ha! Overall, I like it though. I used Sally Hansen White On for the base topped with Kleancolor Metallic White. The logo is done in Sally Hansen Black Heart and Rapid Red.

Hubby loved this design and that's was my goal. I guess you could say I "Aced" it! Ha ha! (Bad disc golf pun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment