Thursday, December 11, 2014

Sparkle and Splatters

Sometimes, I don't know quite what I want to do with my nails. Sometimes, I have no clue whatsoever. When this happens, I like to slowly go through my stash and see if any colors jump out at me. Every once in a while, a single color will inspire an entire design, right off the bat! That was the case with this design.

When I was looking through my polishes, I came across one that I hadn't used yet! And I bought it months ago! Funky Fingers Hip City Jack was just sitting at the back of a drawer in all of its frosty, sparkly glory.





So, HCJ is a frosty mint shimmer with a sprinkling of teal/blue glitter. Also- surprise!- it's textured! I had no idea! It's a light texture and I love it. I used it on my index finger and pinky. 

The base color for my splattered nails is Sally Hansen Green Tea. It may not look like it in the photo (it photographed a bit lighter than it is) but Green Tea PERFECTLY matches HCJ, and to match the glitters in it, I used Julep Marion for the splatters.

I'm in love with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment