Monday, August 29, 2016

Sparkly Fan Brush Gradient

One thing that I find terribly frustrating is trying to photograph a manicure and not being able to capture the color or the finish or something. Now I know it's because my camera is old and not that great. I could just get a new camera but they're expensive...so yeah...

Anyway, I did this manicure and it turned out so great and I love it. But it will not photograph properly. I'll explain more later...



I started out with a base of Julep Waleska. I used a fan brush to sweep Sally Hansen Celeb City across half of my nails. It created a gorgeous jagged gradient effect. Love it!

So, as far as the photograph goes, Julep Waleska leans darker in person but the shimmer in both Waleska and Celeb City stole the show. The gradient effect is also more noticeable in person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment