Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Silver Box Birthday!

Silver Box of Polish is one year old today! Woo hoo! It's been so fun blogging for the past year. I have learned so much and really pushed myself creatively! I hope the next year is even more fun with lots of sparkle, shine, and colorful nail art!

It took me a while to decide what I should do with my nails for my Blogiversary. I thought, "Why not do something you've been itching to do?" So, Spongebob Squarepants nails it is! Spongebob is my favorite cartoon!

 
Yay! Spongebob! I chose my three favorite characters from the show; Patrick Star, Spongebob Squarepants, and Sheldon J. Plankton. For an accent nail, I did the ocean "backdrop" from the show. I used a lot of colors for this, some of which I had to make myself. The main colors, though, are Wet n Wild Candy-licious (Patrick), Julep Charlie (Spongebob), Julep Robin (Plankton), and Essie Bikini So Teeny (ocean). I thought Bikini So Teeny was appropriate since they all live in Bikini Bottom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment