Friday, January 4, 2013

Matte play!

As I sometimes do when I have nothing better to do, I went to Ulta today. (It's my favorite store. My friends and I sometimes call it the Mother Ship.) Of course, I left with a new nail polish. Of course, I HAD to put it on my fingers. :)

Zoya Kelly. Isn't it pretty? It's a purple/grey/blue cream in person but, since my camera sucks at capturing colors properly and I have a terrible habit of only doing my nails when its dark out, it looks much more blue in the photo.

Then, a nice coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy because I'm obsessed with it and put it on everything. They look like little chalkboards! :)

A dotting tool dipped in top coat later and . . . pretty polka dots! I love this look. It's subtle at a glance but edgy. Hubby says, "That's awesome!" I agree. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment